Join our awesome team
We have big plans and are looking to grow our team! . We’re building our company with smart, motivated team members who are excited about the idea of being part of a hands-on market strategy and sales agency.
We are looking for positive and smart people who can be a part of making Lemonsqueeze the best places to work in New York City.
Want to be a part of Lemonsqueeze? Apply at Job@lemonsqueeze.com
Lemonsqueeze is looking for an entry level sales squeezer to support daily branch activities. The responsibilities of the position includes meeting with clients, Telemarketing and face-2-face sales. Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging, fun work environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company.
- Manage the client experience from the point of first contact
- Exceed customer service expectations
- Develop and execute new business development strategies
- Interface with senior level decision makers
- Deliver short sales presentations
- Understand and sell each existing product line
- Learn and help sell new product lines
- Build and maintain external client relationships
- Act as corporate sales liaison between clients and PHRG.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly sales meetings, trade shows and events
- Develop strategies to improve staff performance
- Participate in employee mentoring programs
- Develop monthly sales forecasts
- BA/BS preferred
- 1-2 years professional experience or coursework in business
- An interest in management, marketing or sales
- An Articulate and professional demeanor
- Self motivation and discipline
- An ambitious and competitive personality
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Comfort with public speaking
Senior Sales Executive
Lemonsqueeze is looking for a proven self-starter with a strong proactive personality, sales skills and a demonstrated ability to lead a project. The Senior Sales Squeezer will play a key role in making Lemonsqueezes projects a big hit and will be living and breathing for hitting personal revenue targets and landing new customers. The Senior Sales Squeezer will be joining a newly started entrepreneurial sales organization and will benefit from having direct access to the leadership team.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a growth stage company environment.
- Play a key role on the Lemonsqueeze team
- Ability to develop a well thought out territory plan that will achieve revenue goals, new client acquisition targets and prove marked fit
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, external and internal customer satisfaction management.
- Strong understanding of technologies
- Ability to partner with Account Management team and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
- Develop and deliver account plans for the CEO of Lemonsqueeze
- Must have had significant success in digital sales,
- Must have extensive experience of (and be passionate about) building and growing successful relationships
- Must have a demonstrable track record of commercial success and revenue growth
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years selling digital solutions, digital media or similar
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The ideal candidate will have superior analytical capabilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, be detail-oriented, and able to demonstrate initiative. Candidates should also have a strong interest in and be comfortable with making Vox-pop and a natural lust for meeting people.
- Must be able to stay on task with little to no supervision
- Must be comfortable on the phone
- Outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
- Data entry experience is a plus
- Must have thick skin (able to handle rejection)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or currently be enrolled. Students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Identifying & reviewing market research studies & summarizing key results
- Assisting with updating PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Maintaining internal web portal of research materials
- Assisting in analysis of internal and external market data
- Assisting with qualitative market research projects as needed
- Producing indigenous company reports
- Competitor research
- Building customer profiles
- Other ad hoc related requests